One Acre Fund Nigeria – Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP Success Factors Engineer
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Working within the Technology Division of the organization you will be in position to serve as the technical expert, providing specific expertise in the areas of system functionality, system features, report generation, data integrity, and data analysis for One Acre Fund Success Factors solution.
- You will report to the head of our enterprise resource planning team where you will work alongside an experienced team of engineers and consultants.
- This position is for someone who not only wants to continue learning but also does well in different situations and is comfortable with being presented with new challenges.
- You will provide business and technical software assistance to our team that use Success Factors daily.
- In taking on this responsibility: You will manage the maintenance of the HRIS, SAP Success Factors solution, and its modules;
- You will manage the Service delivered to the HR and Technical Division Departments where the integrated solutions overlap;
- You will maintain other applications that work together with the HRIS like the payroll system, google workspace among others.
- You will design, manage system processes and documentation based on lessons learned, continuous improvement, and quarterly releases for modules
- Create and publish dashboards and metrics
- Work with other system administrators to ensure consistency, share best practices, improve processes and develop system knowledge
- You will lead process improvement efforts, in the areas of workflow, system enhancements.
- You will develop and write quality assurance tests and participate in their execution
- Manage daily operations and special projects.
- You will consult with the HR and IT leaders, with an approach to future release functionality
- Have deep system knowledge to make process and system changes, including configuration, permissions.
- Ensure processes across solutions
- Manage implementation of new products, new processes, and requirements
- Manage release updates and work with leadership to determine enablement plan
- Manage testing of system changes in Test and Production environments
- Coordinate’s delivery of training for end-users (Documentation/Training materials)
- You will monitor and triages interface issues with 3rd party vendor solutions.
Career Growth & Development:
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people.
- You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer-related discipline from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years professional experience in IT with a focus on HR systems management
- Success Factors Expert Accredited in Employee Central and Onboarding, with system implementation experience plus one other Success Factors module such as: Performance, Goals, Compensation, Recruiting, or Recruiting Marketing
- Advanced administrator skills with Success Factors Employee Central and Onboarding
- Knowledge of HRIS system integrations
- Experience in the development of functional design specifications for business application
- Complex scenarios and the ability to identify the causes, and recommend corrective and preventative actions
Preferred Start Date:
- Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, start dates can vary significantly by role. We are adapting rapidly to Covid-19 and most of our team is now working remotely. Given the changing environment, we will appreciate your flexibility in confirming a start date.
- This role is open to Citizens of Countries of Operation Preferred.
Health insurance, paid time off.
Application Closing Date
11th october, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process.
- Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address.
- Please report any suspicious communication here (firstname.lastname@example.org), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose.
- One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.