Apply for the ongoing SAP Young Professionals Program Recruitment 2021 jobs, career vacancies via SAP Job Recruitment portal for Young Professionals graduate Program 2021.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Young Professionals Program Recruitment 2021
Title: SAP Young Professionals Program – West Africa – Nigeria – 2021
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
- SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
- The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
- The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants within SAP. Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
- The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP S/4 HANA and functionalities to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- The Consultant will contribute in blueprinting, design, implementation, operation, optimization, and upgrade phase of a S/4 HANA project, and provide business process as well as functional expertise, and project guidance to our clients to ensure their investment in SAP software and consulting services will make their business the best run business. The Consultant is also responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in each of their accounts in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers through their investigation, analysis, consulting, coaching, knowledge transfer, and relationship-building efforts.
- When customers want to ensure a smooth implementation for their cloud solutions, they call on these consultants. This team develops project plans and timelines for deployment and oversees the process. Understand the business requirements of the stakeholders and translate them to detailed design in alignment with Architect and Product Owner.
How You Benefit
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
- PZ Cussons Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal (Diploma, Degree – Any Discipline)
- JMG Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Jobs Application Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies | OPEC Jobs Worldwide Application Portal
- Enived Air & Logistics Limited (EALL) Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) 2023 / 2024 Scholarship Scheme
What We Require From a Candidate
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence Early September 2021 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program
What You Get From Us
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply for Young Professionals Program Recruitment 2021
All candidates should Click Here to apply online.