Apply for the latest Save the Children Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for Save the Children career vacancies via Save the Children portal for SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BSc graduates.
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Save the Children Recruitment
1.) Award Management Officer
2.) Advocacy, Campaign and Policy Manager (Be Protected)
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021 (Offshore & Onshore)
- Coca Cola Company Recruitment 2021
- Powersoft Integrated Solutions Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 – OND, HND, BSc
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Nationwide Recruitment)
- Service Associates at a Reputable Commercial Bank – Workforce Group
3.) Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer
4.) Nutrition Officer (Oyo)
5.) Nutrition Officer (Kogi)
REQUIREMENT for Save the Children Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications.
- Required years of experience where applicable.
- Other peculiar job requirements.