OPay Nigeria – We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Over 60% of people in Africa remain unbanked and can’t access the most basic financial services to invest in their education and businesses, which limits their full potential. Nobody should be denied access to participate in the world economy because of their circumstances or background. With a passionate team, sophisticated mobile platform, and a fast-growing community of users, OPay is making financial services more efficient for millions of users and it starts with the ability to pay and have access to the right opportunities at the right time. When you combine human excellence, expertise and technology, this is what you get.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sector Sales Assistant
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Oyo (Ibadan), Ogun (Abeokuta), Edo (Benin City), Delta (Asaba), Kano, Kaduna, Rivers (Port Harcourt), and Imo (Owerri)
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Onboarding key merchants within their assigned locality in the state
- Deploy POS and manage relationships
- B.Sc. / HND in any Management or Social Science Degree
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success
- Good selling and customer relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales target.
- Good oral & written communication skill.
N100,000 basic plus 100,000 performance bonus based on KPI.