OPay Nigeria – We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Over 60% of people in Africa remain unbanked and can’t access the most basic financial services to invest in their education and businesses, which limits their full potential. Nobody should be denied access to participate in the world economy because of their circumstances or background. With a passionate team, sophisticated mobile platform, and a fast-growing community of users, OPay is making financial services more efficient for millions of users and it starts with the ability to pay and have access to the right opportunities at the right time. When you combine human excellence, expertise and technology, this is what you get.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sector Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Oyo (Ibadan), Ogun (Abeokuta), Edo (Benin City), Delta (Asaba), Kano, Kaduna, Rivers (Port Harcourt), and Imo (Owerri)
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Oversee the activities of the Sector Sales Assistants while also onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality.
- Work closely with their team in visiting, interacting focusing on client’s needs, proffering solutions and where peculiar challenges are recorded, feedbacks are collected and properly reported to the Deputy Sector Manager in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Deputy Sector Manager to suggest and recommend new initiatives that could improve merchant and agent experience with the usage of our POS Terminals.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND
- 1 – 2 Years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or Relationship management from FMCGs, Betting, Markets, Chain Structured Businesses and Health & Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales target
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
N150,000 basic plus N150,000 performance bonus based on KPI.