Josepdam Port Services is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria, with three berths totalling 484 meters in length. Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful in 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Port Authority.
JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered. JPS staffs are professionals, well trained and positioned for excellence. At JPS, we operate e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The successful candidate will provide support for the Security Department by ensuring daily security reports on all aspects of activities related to security matters, assisting in the daily training of guards on ISPS Code requirements and carrying out the general supervision of the guards’ patrols.
- OND in Criminology, Intelligence & Security Studies or any other related course.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- A Male between 25-40 years of age is preferred and having a military background is added advantage
- Accurate record keeping
- ICT knowledge and sound communication skills
- Ability to assimilate visual and audible information accurately
- Knowledge of the phonetic alphabet
- Ability to write short reports recommencing action to be taken following a review of the Incident.
- Candidate should be fit, vigilant, honest and well trained.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format, as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.