Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator, Intelligence & Investigation
Location: Western Asset / Sapele, Delta
Job Type: Regular
- Develop and implement strategies for acquiring and managing proactive security information which will be distilled into actionable intelligence for the successful and positive deployment to Company’s operational areas.
- Provide and share intelligence reports with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that assets, personnel and operations are protected from crime, violence and other business-related risks within the Western asset.
- Provide the Security Manager support with regular intelligence and management reports to guide decisions on security issues
- A good Bachelor’s Degree.
- A sound knowledge of Security Management in an industrial setting.
- Minimum of 10 years security experience at least 5 of which must have been in a senior position in an oil and gas company.
- A good military or security background will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online