Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Guard
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly.
- Monitor property entrance.
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles.
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings.
- Secure all exits, doors and windows.
- Monitor surveillance cameras.
- Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to people in need.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity.
- Submit reports of every suspicious action.
Education and Work Experience:
- School Certificate (WASC / SSCE) + 7 years’ relevant experience in Industrial Security/Government Intelligence Agencies/Army Forces
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Some experience with report writing
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online