Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- To manage the entire security architectures of Okpella Cement Plc, in order to achieve and sustain a secured plant.
- Plan the entire Operations of the security team.
- Coordinate the Operations of the security team.
- Develop the budget (OPEX & CAPEX) for the security operations
- Manage the team members to get the best result from the team.
- Plan and execute the deployment of team members for effective manpower utilisation.
- Plan and execute the training and development of team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Ensure a crime-free work environment.
Education and Work Experience:
- First Degree in Social Sciences or other related courses.
- Minimum of 20 years experience in security services, C.P (Rtd) or Rank of Brigadier in the Army.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Community Policing and Local Security Services.
- Proven Career growth with excellent Leadership poise.
- Experience in Corporate/Organization Security is a plus.
- Physically fit to walk 1000 Meters at a stretch.
- Skillful in Computer appreciation.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online