Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Job Reference: SO2021029
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND qualification in Accounting from recognized Universities/Polytechnics;
- Minimum of10 years cognate experience of whichat least 5 years must be at Senior Accountant level in reputable organizations;
- Membership of Professional Body such ACCA, ICAN will be an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of Tax laws and GAAP;
- Strong financial analysis skills;
- Ability to handle all transactions and postings, daily JV checking etc.;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particular with excel;
- knowledge of accounting software is a MUST;
- Ability to train and supervise accounting team.
N220,000 – N280,000 per Month.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.