TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant who combines excellent leadership and analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles as well as in-depth understanding of QuickBooks accounting software package.
- Oversee all payment of statutory remittance in a timely manner
- Preparation of salary and ensure disbursement on due date
- Oversee and monitor timely submission of Invoices
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for proper and correct entry.
- Assist with annual audit preparations.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payables and receivables
- Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports for management review
- Oversee the compilation of financial information into financial statements with accompanying disclosures as well as ensuring the numbers are accurate.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as maintaining confidentiality of company’s information.
- Contribute to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures
- Perform other accounting duties and supporting team members as required or assigned
- Coordinate, plan, assign and review staff’s work.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant fields
- Minimum of 7 + years of proven accounting experience. (Relevant certification such as ICAN, ACCA, CMA are preferred)
- Hands-on experience in QuickBooks accounting software package.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and tax laws
- Excellent leadership, effective communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to pay attention to details and good analytical skills
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.