First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, ATM Support
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 280
- Perform daily operations to support Branches On ATM/POS Related Issues
- Monitor ATM Add-Ons to ensure that they are Up And Running
- Attend to incidents logged on the HP Service Manager application as relating to ATMs and POS
- Assist personnel transitions that may be needed to support the ATM/POS and/or process.
- Work with the CEs from ATM Vendors on the Quarterly Preventive Maintenance
- Generate and assist to resolve incidents affecting the optimal performance of an ATM
- Daily manage server applications for monitoring ATM uptime
- Daily manage servers for Ijournal and footages from ATMs
- Map ATM Till accounts to the ATMs on Finacle
- Monitor ATMs performance to ensure high availability uptime nationwide
- Train ATM Custodians nationwide on First Level Maintenance of the ATMs
- Evaluate and ensure the implementation of corrective measures to exceptions raised by the Control Functions of the Bank.
- Work with the PTSPs to increase POS availability
- Resolve support issues affecting the performance of a POS
- Generate report daily, weekly and monthly for management review on ATMs and POS
- Liaise and follow up with vendors to ensure open incidents are promptly resolved and closed.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand book.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in an IT services/ operations function.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online