Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Internal Controls
Reference ID: R-61192
Job Type: Full-time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
- Under strong leadership from your manager, you will support local financial and operational managers to understand and enhance internal control environments, risks, and mitigation activities to minimize the risks of financial losses, operational inefficiencies and statutory non-compliances caused by lack of controls or effective governance.
- You will also conduct deep-dive analyses on risk areas, provide training on controls and support management in control self-assessments.
How You Will Contribute
- Support internal controls processes for a country or a process including partnering with management to optimize the internal control environment through review of controls, design, training, monitoring (CCM) and testing (SOX, Control Self Assessments -CSA)
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment at Mondelez International by providing expert assessment of our policy and controls effectiveness and organization compliance
- Conduct advisory reviews on the identified risk areas. You will also support management in SOX testing and driving the control self-assessment exercise.
- Address ad hoc requests by management as it relates to process, risks and controls. You will also provide training on policy and controls
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Internal Controls team. You will also invest in personal development
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Technical Expertise in internal controls and audit practices including expertise in risk/control frameworks, enterprise risk management processes, financial policies and procedures, U.S. GAAP/IFRS and SOX requirements
- Business Acumen and a general understanding of business practices along with relevant external/internal audit experience in a Big Four accounting firm and/or in a large global corporation. General understanding of enterprise resource planning applications
- Leadership Skills including proven business partnering and communication skills across a large, global, public company; experience driving a compliance environment
- Growth/Digital Mindset and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Integrity and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
What you need to know about this position:
To succeed in this role, it is expected that the applicant should possess:
- minimum of First Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA is ideal etc.
- At least Six (6) years cognate experience (preferably in any of the big four (4) Audit firm).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online