KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Data Protection / Privacy
- At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: to turn insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
- We are currently seeking experienced Data Protection Privacy professional to come thrive with us and do work that matter.
- In our Cyber and Privacy practice, you’ll partner with experienced teams and strong domain experts to proffer solutions to our clients across a range of industries
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience as a Data Protection Privacy professional or in a similar role CIPP, CIPM, CDPSE or similar certification.
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at two (2) sittings (including English and Mathematics).
You’ll help our teams and clients succeed if you have:
- Working knowledge of Data Protection Regulations such as NDPR. GDPR, etc
- Excellent knowledge & experience in evaluating, designing, and implementing data protection initiatives and privacy programs
- Experience conducting Privacy Impact Assessments
- Good interpersonal skills to support clients as well as other internal team members within the Practice
- Experience in the use or implementation of data privacy automation tools for key processes such as data mapping, consent management, etc.
- Good oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills and experience in delivering data protection training to end users as well as Data Protection Officers.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV to: Damilola.email@example.com with “CV for Data Protection / Privacy (Associate – Senior Associate Level)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.