Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Buyer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Ref No: req29704
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About Your New Job
- Your main responsibility is to lead and execute sourcing of a specific complex category in the country; indirectly reporting to and supporting SPM & SPSM for the strategic sourcing of the specific category.
- You will ultimately be responsible for optimizing service levels provided to internal customers for the specific category in the country, in alignment with the Spend Procurement Managers of each country.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Analyze spot buys and take proactive actions
- Execute strategic sourcing tasks for the category in the country
- Support SPA to track savings value creation in relation to country BP
- Support SPM, SPSM and CPM to integrate procurement indirect category savings in country BP
- Support SPM & SPSM in executing strategic sourcing for the category
- Manage contract expiration and maintain contract
- Upload scanned contract in the system, update master data, and enable contract
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both Hellenic and the supplier over time for local categories in alignment with 5PM & SPSM
- Monitor SLAS and KBIs for assigned categories to country stakeholders
- Manage internal customer relationships for local categories in alignment with Spend Procurement Managers. SPM & SPSM
- Ensure CSR strategy implementation in alignment with the predefined standards and guidelines.
Education & Knowledge
- University Degree (Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Legal or similar).
- Master’s or MBA is an added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience working for an industry related to the category, or in procurement
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP, other ERP systems with focus on Purchasing
- Knowledge in the category or in procurement (CIPS preferred or other certification)
Do You Have These Skills?
- Action Oriented
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Peer Relationship Management
- Ability to Manage Diversity
- Successful track record and development potential.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online