TEAM Group is an internationally renowned consultancy Company specialized in engineering, urban planning and architecture. With main offices on three continents, we capitalize on our longstanding experience, expertise and highly qualified international team of dedicated professionals to deliver state-of-the-art services to both private and public clients.
Team Nigeria Limited office for the design, vetting and work supervision activities of the Ibadan – Kano Railway Modernization Project in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Department: Supervision Works
- Be a citizen of Nigeria;
- Have Master’s degree for the position (minimum Second class honours, upper division). Be a member of a Professional Body will be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years working experience on the job
- Have experience in Railways infrastructural development in Urban and Extra-urban areas and related works is an added advantage
- Knowledge of international Standards and Regulations (BS, Eurocodes, ASTM, AASHTO);
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point); CAD software (Autocad, Autocad Civil 3D, ARCHICAD)
- Proficient in specialized software related to the required position (GIS, PLAXIS, SLOPE, PARATIE, FLAC, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SAP 2000, LUSOS, MIDAS, RCSEC, PROST).
- Proficient in specialized instruments and system related to the position.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the Bio-data, Reference etc. to: email@example.com
Note: All submitted CV will be subjected to verification.