Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Contracts Specialist
- This position has the responsibility for full lifecycle contract management of assigned portfolio of subcontracts, including requisition, planning, tendering, contract administration and contract close-out.
- Degree in Engineering or related Technical field, Management Sciences, Economics or Physical Sciences.
- Preference is for candidates with relevant training and certifications in Contract Management, Project Management, Cost Engineering and Commercial Management.
- Minimum of eight years of cognate contract & commercial management experience gained from oil & gas, engineering & construction and energy industries.
- Preference is for candidates with full cycle construction contracts management experience.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preference for candidates residing in Abuja.