International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer – Process
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Design Engineer supports the Lead Design Engineer in the Project Delivery Organisation in ensuring effective coordination and delivery of design and engineering work for capital projects.
- Ensures that the process engineering design for assigned capital project is carried out safely to applicable codes and standards utilizing industry best practices to achieve error free and on-schedule project delivery.
- Provide timely and pro-active technology supports for integration of projects covering Masterplans for process, utility, plot layout, product evacuation and gas supply; Reviews and audits with respect to consistency and integrity at the interfaces; Development studies with various SMEs for growth projects; Review, ensure and maintain quality of a critical process safety document – Process Engineering Flow Schemes (PEFS); Plant modifications related to the project interfaces prior to Management approval to ensure operational integrity of the process plant
- Review of all technical integration input for process and utilities projects, including quality control of deliverables, whilst meeting process technical safety assurance, to ensure the quality and technical integrity of new installations by maintaining minimum required codes; applying requisite design criteria and standards as prescribed by NLNG/Shell DEP and best practice in the industry; and applying strategies that aim for minimum life cycle costs
- Provide process & utilities technological support to assure the quality of in-house process technical safety risk assessments as applied by TA in the execution and quality assurance of utilities and process technical safety reviews (HAZOP, PSSR, etc) for plant changes and third-party projects integration, ESP, AI-PSM and Bow-tie development in conjunction with the other discipline NLNG TAs.
- Provide process engineering support to achieve maximum profit for NLNG through evaluating energy efficiency, production capacity, and process reliability of new plant projects, expansion projects and Third-Party Projects deliverables plan for projects. Liaise with the Corporate Engineering and other SMEs/TA to provide appropriate technical assurance on projects.
- Demonstrate HSSE Leadership, champion Production Risks and Process Safety accountabilities in implementation, execution and management of process & utilities integration support with new plant projects, growth projects and
- Third-Party Projects. Drive the review of and learnings from proactive observations and incidents
- Review vendor documentation to ensure compliance with requisite standards, codes and regulations for integration within the project design. Provide input for equipment selection and integration, implement best practices for integration of equipment within a modularisation philosophy including inspection/commissioning/testing related to commissioning, start-up and integration of new facilities
- Perform the role of Discipline Q-Captain to ensure Flawless Project Delivery
- Provide visible and personal leadership in HSSE to drive Goal Zero from design through construction and operation
- A University Degree in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering / Science discipline.
- Extensive experience (7-10 years) in the Oil & Gas industry with direct experience of project engineering, design, construction and maintenance. At least 5 years should have been spent on Process Engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
Other Job Requirements
- Analytical: Ability to accurately evaluate detailed specifications particularly geared towards cost minimization without compromising other resource elements such as safety and quality
- Technical Skills: Job would require a detailed knowledge of current and evolving technologies on High Voltage power generation, distribution and switching systems. Detailed knowledge of industry processes, construction sequences, materials and procurement processes are required.
- Detailed oriented: must be meticulous and pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills: Ability to seamlessly communicate and write comprehensive reports for monitoring, tracking and to support decision making
- Supporting and leading in internal and external Audits.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: [email protected] for support only.