Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Fleet Manager
- Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Scheduling maintenance and repairs on vehicles
- Deciding and purchase company vehicles
- Training new driver’s
- Scheduling driver’s on various routes
- Developing a strategy for decreasing vehicle cost
- Encouraging driver’s to create the most efficient routes
- Creating reports of driver’s effectiveness
- Following all vehicle regulations and laws
- Offering guidance to contracted drivers on the best ways to maximize their earnings, while delivering a high level of customer service
- Ensuring that all drivers understand and procure the licenses and permits they need to legally carry loads to customer destinations
- Collaborating with human resources and marketing to add quality employee drivers and contracted drivers to the fleet
- Working closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensuring that all load paperwork associated with each run is accurate and submitted to the proper people
- Maintaining departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of operations.
- Implementing and enforcing transportation scheduling and policy changes
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field
- 3 years’ management or supervisory experience
- Ability to schedule a group of driver’s
- Great organizational skills
- Incredible time management skills
- Ability to analyse large sets of data and draw conclusions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to hire and train new employees
- Ability to give constructive criticism
- Great knowledge of vehicles.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.