Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Head of Operations
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide effective operational management by planning, supervising and managing operational tasks in assigned locations working with direct reports.
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of the Cinemas and focusing on continuous improvement in line with the company’s vision and mission
- Accountable for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the Cinema’s annual Operating budget, Capital budget as well as the Marketing and Sales strategy.
- Formulate business strategy & processes with the Executive Director and design policies that align with the Company’s overall business and operational strategy.
- Review SOP’s, procedures and service standards to ensure it meets current trends
- Oversee and manage operational costs & expenses through effective management of resources and support the business to optimize costs & benefits
- Implement, monitor, maintain and continually improve the quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards & total quality management
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Management or other related fields
- Proven experience as a Senior Head of Operations for a Cinemas or similar role
- Experience in retail sales and customer service is required
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience within the retail and entertainment industry of which 4 years in the Cinemas Industry
- Excellent organizational and leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insight
- Proficiency in MS office suites.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Management & Leadership Skills with extensive hands on experience
- Excellent Organizational & Customer Service Skills
- Experience in Budgeting
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Industry knowledge & awareness
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Visionary and entrepreneurially minded
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with staff and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of work situations
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Speed of execution.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SHOO – Port Harcourt” as the subject of the email.