Adexen was mandated by a multinational organization to recruit an experienced individual for their operations in the position below:
Job Title: Senior HRIS Specialist (Manager)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full time
- The HRIS Specialist will report to the Group Head Talent Management
- He/She is part of the HR Team and maintains the integrity and reliability of the organization’s HRIS (SAP SuccessFactors), ensuring applications meet the needs, requirements, and objectives of the HR department.
- Improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities.
- Works effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Technical point-of-contact for the assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Collaborates with HR Leaders and organizational leadership to determine the short- and long-term requirements for HRIS modules, and systems
- Assesses current system and utilization; identifies and recommends improvements such as training, customization, and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the HRIS.
- Prepares reports and presents analytics insights and findings / recommendations to the GCHRO and other company leaders.
- Collaborates with other analysts (IT) to plan, modify, and customize the HRIS and to test new applications and features.
- Identify training gaps impacting service quality and ensure gaps are addressed through relevant documentation and training materials.
- Prepares training materials, guides, and documentation .
- Provides user training and hands-on support.
- In conjunction with IT, ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology
- Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques and continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals.
- Generates standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a recognised University
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, MIS, Computer science or related degree preferred.
- At least 7 years related experience required in a similar senior role within an international corporation
- Experienced in managing multi-country project
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) or equivalent credential preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Visio and Project are good to have skills.
- Large multicultural team
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.