Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Import Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Process Form ‘M’ for every importation.
- Process Letters of Credit (L/C).
- Liaise with banks and Nigeria Customs to facilitate the issuance of PAAR.
- Effectively negotiate with Third Party Logistics Providers (3PL) to achieve seamless and cost-effective clearing of good.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all importation data including documents that may be required for Insurance claims.
- Academic background in numeric or business related studies.
- 5 – 8 Years post NYSC experience.
- Good analytical/numerical skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure.
- Able to Multi-task/prioritize.
- Excellent use of MS Office Packages.
- Academic background in numeric or business related studies, Excellent communication and written skills, Good analytical/numerical skills, Ms Office Packages, Negotiation Skills