CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Maintenance Engineer
- Excellent skills of root cause analysis, solving production and quality problems, analysis of machine break downs and poor performance of machines, emergency maintenance, production schedule planning, preventive maintenance planning, utilize maximum efficiency of machines, motivate team members and documentation.
- Technical expertise solving machine design problems, modification of machinery, develop new products, erection and commissioning of new machines, re modification of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical circuits.
- Good expertise of safety and wealthy environment, hygienic work place, manpower control, wastage control and improve quantity and quality.
- Process setting to achieve desired cycle time
- Perform on-site installation of mechanical; systems and equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer’s sites.
- Coordinate technical advice and counseling as agreed upon with remote Center of Excellence assistance team.
- Develop and further expand technical knowledge and expertise, currently recognized industry standards for engineering ability.
- Plan, prepare and/or instruct both internal and external training programs as required, to impart and perpetuate field engineering and/or product knowledge in area of specialization.
- Perform administrative functions; such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis.
- Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within safety standard
- Knowledge to troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range of equipment vintage.
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages.
- Advise on spare parts, modernization and upgrades on Equipment
- Managing the cost budget
- First Degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years experience in FMCG sector, out of 3 years must be at senior level position in Water Industry.
- Must be numerate and familiar with data analysis and reporting. Must be a person of high level of integrity and enthusiasm.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.