MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Architecture and Planning
Job Identification: 1511
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: General Manager – Architecture and Engineering
Division: Information Technology
- Lead architectural visioning and blueprinting across the value chain based business & IT strategies
- Develop long-term IS Architectural strategy & ensures alignment of IT strategy and planning with company’s business goals.
- Lead and facilitate the creation of governing principles to guide solution decision making for the enterprise
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities, recommend strategies for augmenting short- and long-term business growth. Translate business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by implementing and improving key principles and models that describe the enterprises future state and enable its evolution.
- Align the business mission, strategy, and processes of the organization to its IT strategy, drives this using architectural views that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Manage risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and architecture
- Recommend & enforce compliance to Group architectural blueprint, considering local and international developments in business and architectural principles.
- Responsible for Capabilities and Capacity planning for all IT Applications and Platforms
- Ensure adequate capacity to cater for business needs on IT Platforms
- Provide a consolidated view of the Enterprises technology and business landscape
- Ensure optimal use of the Architecture Governance structure for compliance and alignment.
- Promoting the EA process, outcomes, and results to the organization, including the enterprise’s IT and business leaders; this includes assessing (through appropriate metrics) and communicating the achievement and impact of the EA, as well as leading the development and execution of an EA communication and education plan
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in any related discipline preferably Computer Science or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- Enterprise Architecture and planning within a Medium to Large Telco or Multi-Media organization especially the business/technology planning.
- Managerial track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry
- Work experience across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Detailed experience of integrating enterprise applications and technology in a complex environment
- SOA and end-to-end Portal and Social media expertise
- Detailed working experience of IT governance and standards.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online