MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Broadband Regional Sales, Chief Operating Officer Office
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 1058
Location: MTN Plaza, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: General Manager, Fixed Broadband
Division: Fixed Broadband
Description / Job Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the National broadband Sales team.
- Ensure the achievement of the revenue, airtime sales, data device, data and VAS revenue and gross connection targets in the assigned region.
- Coordinate the regional engine room – a platform for cross-functional integration and collaboration in the region.
- Drive execution of MTNN’s retail agenda in the region – visibility and merchandising by retail formats, retail expansion across the traditional and non-traditional channels, retail loyalty program and relationship building.
- Execute the wholesale channel strategy in the region – relationship building with channel partners, execution of the loyalty programs, partner profitability and credit management.
- Ensure a consistent customer experience across all retail formats in the territory.
- Responsible for the regional OPEXand P&L.
- Ensure effective field coverage by both the direct and auxiliary sales force in the region and execution of go to market plans in the territory.
- Responsible for crafting and implementing a developmental and coaching program for the regional sales teams.
- Execute strategies and plans for sales and distribution in the region for sustainable channel growth and development including ‘go-to-market plans for the full bouquet of MTN products.
- Ensure the achievement of revenue, sales and acquisition target for both voice and data in the region, in line with network capacity and oversee regional dealerships with MTN Trade partners and other sales channels to meet the overall regional sales target.
- Ensure territory coverage in terms of sales circle and set target of stock availability and management of recommended retail price (RRP) and monitor sales performance trend.
- Liaise with regional Stock/Inventory team to review sales and distribution performance (including stock availability) and submit
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly stock forecast for the region, across channels.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the sales channel team in the region to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Develop strategies and champion customer-centric culture across the organization and develop/reform relationships with MTNN’s internal and external customers to transform MTNN’s revenue.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom-line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- A First Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Commerce or any Social Science discipline
- Possession of a post-graduate degree may be an added advantage
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
At least 9-17 years’ work experience comprising:
- Manager track record of 4 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Sales experience in an FMCG environment, Services industry/Logistics environment
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
11:59 pm: 29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online