MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Digital Marketing, Marketing
Job Identification Number: 1747
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: General Manager Brands and Communications
- To drive MTN’s Digital strategy and execution across all digital channels and touchpoints. This includes but is not limited to digital media, digital advertising, content strategy, corporate identity and advertising, social media, and Group digital properties.
- To conceptualize, execute and manage all digital media communication campaigns for the MTN Brand, in line with the overall marketing strategy and other divisional initiatives.
- Implement a robust digital marketing acquisition vision and optimize all digital platforms’ financial and operational performance by inspiring a team of onsite, Social Media, Content, Paid media/SEO and Analytics/ CRO leads.
- Develop MTN’s Digital strategy and execution across all digital channels and touchpoints. This includes but is not limited to digital media, digital advertising, content strategy, corporate identity and advertising, social media, and all MTN Group digital properties.
- Conceptualize and execute all digital media communication campaigns for the MTN Brand, in line with the overall marketing strategy and other divisional initiatives.
- Drive customer acquisition, leads, and revenue generation across designated digital channels /platforms
- Lead the development of content strategy and innovative social media engagement initiatives to drive brand differentiation and affinity
- Use of data analytics for campaign optimization, tracking, and predictive learnings for future proposition development and social engagements
- Proficiency in the use of Martech and Digital Marketing tools like Google Analytics, Mix Panel, Apps flyer, Metabase, Data studio, MailChimp for real-time performance tracking, revenue generation, and the development of competitive strategies
- Ensure adherence to legal, compliance, and communication policies to forestall breaches and reputational backlash on the MTN brand
- Lead the maintenance, management and performance of the MTN website www.mtn.ng and all associated websites
- Improve the design, usability, content, and conversion points of the company’s website to meet relevant KPIs
- Lead and manage in-house creative development to ensure faster route-to-market
- Monitor projects and ensure they are delivered to budget and on time
- Define new digital products and requirements based on the technological roadmap & business strategy of MTN Nigeria working with key business stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret user journey stats in order to improve customer experience
- Lead team to prioritize and sign off on all projects based on strategic importance; resource availability, etc.
- Determine and track man-hour requirements
- Work closely with Information systems on website functionality and proper change request processes
- Monitor and evaluate relevant media agencies to deliver on strategy, creativity, and output.
- Lead the digital marketing team in establishing a strong cross-departmental relationship with other Lines of Businesses (LOBs), Legal, etc.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, etc.
- A Master’s Degree or Post-graduate Diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- APCON Certification
- Relevant certification in Digital Marketing
- Fluent in English.
9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing, Digital marketing, APCON certification
- 4+ years experience in a leadership role driving large-scale digital media strategy
- Experience in managing agency relationships and in, planning and buying display media, building campaigns, implementing bidding strategies
- Expert knowledge of Digital analytics, Funnel optimization, lead generation, customer acquisition and revenue generation on digital platforms
- Proficiency in campaign development, A/B testing, media buying and channeling, UX, SEO & campaign optimization
- Proficiency in the use of Digital Marketing tools like, Google analytics, Mix Panel, Apps flyer, Metabase, Data studio, MailChimp etc.
- Campaigns and deriving customer insights a major plus
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and should thrive in high expectation scenarios with many stakeholders
- Exceptional communicator who inspires the team and can engage C-level audience on relevant topics in a time-efficient manner
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strategic Marketing Management Skills
- Project Management Skills.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 29th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online