Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a leading financial services provider in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for supporting the Head of Human resources Department in delivering tangible value to the Business.
- In addition, the senior manager will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day supervision of the activities of Human resources department.
- He/she must have a full grasp of the functions in the HR value chain; People Management, Strategy Design and Implementation, Workforce Planning, HR Operations, Talent Management, Training and Development and HR Policy Design and Implementation. In addition, the Senior Manager must be innovative, self-driven, possess grit and must be able to engage stakeholders effectively.
- Lead the delivery of HR services, enabling the business to achieve its strategic vision
- Link people strategy to the business strategy and drive interventions and initiatives for the achievement of the strategy
- Provide advisory services to management and drive strategic decisions utilizing relevant HR metrics
- Coaching and mentoring managers and leaders in all aspects of people development and partnering with senior business leaders in the achievement of business objectives
- Planning, monitoring and reviewing the day to day activities of the HR department to ensure prompt delivery and adherence to laid down policies and procedures.
- Develop strategies to ensure the organization attracts, hires, develops and retains top talents.
- Ensure continuous improvement of existing policies and introduction of new ones in line with world best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- MBA or Master’s degree preferably in Human Resource Management or related field
- Membership of CIPM is compulsory
- 18 years’ relevant experience with at least 10 years in a supervisory position
- Experience in strategic management, change management, organizational design, performance management, career management, Talent management and employment legislation and regulations is required
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Professional in the Financial services sector is compulsory
- Solid understanding of Labor legislation is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Stakeholder Management skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online