Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Market Risk Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Function: Risk Management
Department/Unit: Market Risk Management
Job Grade: ABO
Line Supervisor: Head Market Risk
- Supports Head Market Risk to ensure that all relevant market and liquidity risks of the Bank are adequately measured and reported within implementation of market risk management framework. Periodically review limits and utilisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily valuation of positions either mark to market or mark to model or independent price verification on a daily basis
- Timely and accurate reporting by ensuring that Market and liquidity reports are delivered as at when due
- Timely escalation of any ensuing internal negative liquidity trends
- Prepare reports detailing the interest rate exposures such as aggregate exposures, demonstrating the Bank compliance with polices and limits
- Monitor the set exposure and risk limits at both asset level and desk level and adhere to the lines of authority and responsibility that the Board has established for managing market risk.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Key Market Risk Limit Monitoring,
- Market Risk MAT Limit Breaches and
- Market Risk Portfolio Exposure Limit Breach;
- Key Market and Liquidity Risk Limit Monitoring,
- Portfolio Exposure Limit Tracking;
- VaR Limit Track.
- 3 years experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge of sources and application of funds,
- Knowledge of statistical risk measurement techniques e.g. Measurements of Central Tendency, etc.
- Knowledge of quantitative techniques eg Time value of money, etc.
Skills / Competencies:
- Good writing, analytical and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite of applications
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shoul:
Click here to apply online