International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Planning Engineer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- To deliver and maintain standard, consistent and realistic project plans to reflect the assessed risk parameters for Capex Projects to ensure effective project delivery within budget and schedule.
- Provide project management support in the development of the portfolio project activities, logic, resources and progress of the integrated project schedule, leading to the creation of the overall
- Project portfolio baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance.
- Develop and maintain the overall Project Portfolio Plan at levels 1 to 4 required to develop and execute each approved project in their hierarchy relationship and update the planning and progress measurement and monitoring procedures so each element of the project performs the processes consistently.
- Schedule control activities to monitor physical progress against key deliverables and track trends on schedule over-run and under-run and use such trend information to identify timely corrective actions to maintain schedule; prepare risk and sensitivity analysis on project schedule or critical path analysis for evaluation of impact on overall Project portfolio plan.
- Provide monthly progress updates, forecast completions, together with the critical path and trend analysis to ensure timely and accurate information are available to the delivery groups.
- Assess the impact of approved changes and any deviations from the key project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and What if scenarios to aid project management decision-making.
- Evaluate bid schedules and review contractor execution plan and develop the key milestone dates for critical projects for alignment with the overall integrated Project portfolio plan. Verify that the contractors reported progress is correct and accurately reflected in the overall Project portfolio integrated plan.
- Evaluate scope change requests for the impact on schedules and the critical path of the project.
- Prepare reconciliations between earlier schedules and the current schedule and provide schedule impact assessments to change the control process
- Establish probabilistic techniques to determine and continuously communicate the possible range of schedule completion dates for the project with the inclusion of tracking schedule risk mitigation efforts, the criticality of the main paths to completion, float consumption and the release of the 50/50 schedule contingency to ensure timely completion of Projects
- Collect the benchmarking data and productivity Norms from the company schedules and feed them to the company benchmarking system and use the same to ensure schedule robustness.
- A University Degree in Engineering or Sciences or any other certification is required for the job.
- 7 years post-graduate experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent in a project planning position in a reputable organization preferably an Oil & Gas company.
Other Job Requirements:
- An understanding of contracting strategy, project optimization processes, construction constraints are a prerequisite for the job
- Responsibilities for coaching and mentoring of Project Services Engineers to improve competencies in project delivery.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: [email protected] for support only.