Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Procurement Service Advisor
Report to: AM – Supply Chain / GM – BD & Supply Chain
Overall Purpose of Job
- Providing procurement advisory support with little or no supervision in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry
Executing the following with little or no supervision and having the ability to bring a new entrant up to speed:
- Request for Quotations (RFQs), Electronic RFXs processing, and management.
- Managing suppliers of materials.
- Processing Requests for Quotation (RFQ) received on assigned accounts.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers.
- Validating purchase order documents.
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs.
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders on all RFQS and purchase orders (POs).
- Ensure effective documentation of documents relating to each transaction.
- Maintain comprehensive filing system; soft and hard copies.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality of company documents.
- Provide follow-up to customers on outstanding receivables.
- Assist to ensure effective management of logistics on all orders.
- Ensure reports on accounts are produced and disseminated as and when due.
- Error-free computation of cost (Ex-works and DDP) of goods on MS Excel.
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned by Line Manager from time to time.
- First Degree in a numeric discipline e.g. Engineering / Sciences, Economics, Statistics, etc
- CIPS or APICS would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years cognate experience.
- Supply Chain SAP Module knowledge is required.
- Very good grasp of Supply Chain Process in Upstream Oil and Gas
- Excellent MS Excel skill.
- Excellent RFQ Processing skill
- Excellent international sourcing skill
- Excellent on-line bidding skill
- Excellent Purchase order management skill
- Excellent reporting skill
- Excellent documentation skill
- Excellent relationship management skill.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skill.
- Excellent e-mail skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- MS Office skills
- Sound oral & written communication
- novative and creative
Application Closing Date