Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
Our Member Company in the FINTECH Sector (A Member Company in Contec Global Group) is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager (Product Analysis and Management)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas, and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses, answering questions and requests.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Knowledge and experience with product management tools and content management software.
- Knowledge and experience in consumer & Merchant product development.
- Experience in working with Agile and design thinking principles is desirable.
- Worked in a corporate environment and has experience in creating partnerships and driving growth within the Fintech industry.
- Demonstrable experience in product conceptualization, design, and development
- Minimum Qualification B.Sc Degree / HND from a recognized institution
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- 6 – 8 Years of experience as a product specialist
- Must have related experience role in a Fintech space – (E-Payment company).
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online