Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like; Solar grid; Gas; Power solution services; Power backup solutions; Renewable energy solutions; Power protection services; Power conditioning services; Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the installation and complete execution of a solar power solutions.
- Act as a nerve centre and co-ordinates with various teams – both internal and external for seamless project execution.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects
- Ensures that milestones and deliverables are met through the life of the project.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of development and construction – projects could be located locally and regionally.
- Design solar systems based on customer requirements; mini grid and roof top solar etc.
- Responsible for transforming the good solar, electrical and civil design on paper – into the actual field.
- Co-ordinate with various teams within the company internally and externally for seamless project execution.
- Drawing/Document submission/approvals, scheduling, inspections, proving the guaranteed prepared a generalized check list for review of all standard. End to end execution of solar projects(Rooftop & Ground Mounted) and AMC/Service Support.
- Use portable energy audit instruments such as power analysers, data loggers etc.
- Assess most accurately the energy consumption profile and energy cost profile of the consumers. Capable of optimally sizing solar power solutions.
- Check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability.
- Evaluate arrangements and space assessments for the solar panels other various supported Electrical equipment & selection of cables for plant including layouts & schematic diagrams and calculation of technical Sizing, BOQ/BOM.
- To provide with up-to-date weekly/fortnightly status report and dashboard
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Troubleshooting issues relating to installations.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 7 – 12 years work experience.
- Project Certification is required.
N400,000 – N600,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.