International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer – Front End
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The purpose of the position is to support the integration of projects across the Front-end and Execution phases to ensure a seamless transition and achieve Best-Practical Front-End loading at FID
- Provide primary coordination and support the interface between the Front end and Execution for Brownfield capital projects ensuring an integrated and consistent approach on all portfolio projects to ensure competitive and affordable projects are delivered.
- Support and coordinate project execution input in the Assess and Select phases and ensure a robust Basis for Design, Project Execution strategy delivered for execution including contracting and procurement, schedule and cost estimates, and risk management strategies.
- Coordinate requirements from key stakeholders to ensure that they are understood and incorporated in the project scope and execution planning, including regulatory, business, constructability for the project execution is firm and detailed enough to support effective project control and implementation during the Execution Phase.
- Actively promote the deployment of the Project Management Framework principles and best practices as well as Brownfield Practices & Tools, and manages to obtain buy in from external stakeholders
- Ensure that the HSE execution strategy for all projects is robust and effective and personally be accountable for Goal Zero
- Ensure that projects have clear competitive and defined scope and that the scope is frozen during the Select phase and with no growth during Define. Ensure that all projects in select are subjected to robust value challenge and competitive scoping reviews as appropriate and support the front-end team to achieve scoped up better and quicker compared to the past.
- Provide continuing technical support to the execution teams during the Define Phase to ensure there is no value erosion.
- A University Degree in Engineering
- 5 – 7 years post-graduation experience with minimum 3 years project management experience working across Front end and Execution roles projects.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: [email protected] for support only.