Federal Medical Center, Keffi came into being on April 2000 on the facility of the old general hospital keffi built in 1957 by the Premier of the defunct Northern Region; Late Sir Ahmadu Bello Sardaunan Sokoto. This Development – i.e. the takeover, was sequel to a pronouncement by President Olusegun Obasanjo the previous year, 1999, shortly after assuming office as the democratically elected president.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Senior Registrar Family Dentistry – CONMESS 03
Location: Keffi, Nassarawa
Interested applicant must possess the following requirements:
- BDS degree or its equivalent from recognized institution:
- Passed Part I Fellowship examination of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent in the specialty of Family Dentistry; and
- Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria/Licence to practice.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (which must be submitted in fifteen (15) loose spiral bound), in sealed envelopes marked with the position they are applying for inscribed at the top left-hand corner of the envelope together with the following documents below to reach the office of the:
Medical Director / CE,
Federal Medical Centre, Keffi,
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
Application must be submitted along with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Entry Qualification Certificates (First Degree) from accredited schools/Universities;
- Certificate of full Registration with appropriate Council/Board;
- Current Practicing License
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate
- Certificate of Local Government Area of origin;
- Letter of Reference from three (3) Referees
Note: All applicants must have Current practising Licence/evidence of registration with appropriate authorities.