International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Risk Engineer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- To operate the Risk Management process and tools for client CAPEX projects in order to achieve effective implementation of risk and opportunity management in all project phases.
- Implement the project risk management process: risk identification and assessment; risk quantification and prioritization; risk response planning and implementation, risk information records; risk monitoring and control.
- Support the regular health assessment of the project risk management process.
- Coordinate and (when necessary) facilitate risk management events such as risk workshops and risk review meetings with the participation of all key stakeholders.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative risk analysis on projects: integrate input from the risk register, cost estimate and schedule into deterministic and probabilistic risk analyses to provide final cost and schedule range estimates.
- Update the project risk database, including the addition of new risks, tracking risk response actions and reporting on risk KPIs.
- A University Degree in Engineering.
- 7 years post-graduation experience in a core project function (project engineering, construction, project services or front-end development), preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience of Project Risk Register creation and maintenance.
- Experience with qualitative modelling techniques and tools (Primavera Risk Analysis, @risk etc.).
- Certified qualification with respect to Risk Management systems and tools.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: [email protected] for support only.