Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Security Specialist, ForgeRock
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Ref No: 2100002569
Employee Status: Permanent
The Role Responsibilities
- Would be responsible for transitioning multi-factor authentication capabilities for Desktop and Password-less authentication from project phase to operate phase
- Manages and continuously enhances capabilities within Security Technology service portfolio.
- Act as a subject matter expert for resolving Level 3 issues
- Provide subject matter expertise in ForgeRock Access Manager, ForgeRock Directory Services, Oracle Unified Directory, Secret Double Octopus tools to the build authentication capabilities.
- Responsible for Development, Testing, and implementing authentication solutions, preferably using a DevOps approach
- The role partners with technical teams and senior architects to analyse technical and non-technical requirements to build robust authentication solution for Desktop MFA and Passwordless
- Operates various Authentication technology tools, based on niche specialization such as Passwordless authentication
- Assist the Service and Project Team in troubleshooting and remediating issues
- Work collaboratively as a member of a Team to build and develop technical Identity and Access Management solutions
- Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management, change control and incident response.
- Collaborates with business teams, infra teams, security operations and offers technical guidance
- Develops, tracks and analyses actionable metrics to continuously improve tooling and procedures and provide visibility of operations to management.
- Performs security assessments and vulnerability analysis as required to justify risk tolerances and acceptances
- Documentation of security infrastructure, implementation, operational manuals and developing configurations to meet new business requests
- Review findings from and Identify root causes for common issues and provide recommendations for sustainable improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related fields
- 8 – 10 years of progressive IAM experience with focus on Authentication with at least 4 years in delivering enterprise solutions for modern authentication mechanism
- Strong understanding of Secret Double Octopus tooling, ForgeRock Directory Services (Open DS), Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock Access Manager (OpenAM), ForgeRock Identity Gateway and Active & (Azure AD) Directory (desirable)
- Must have experience in implementation of authentication technologies and federated identity standards and protocols (multifactor authentication, secure-key, SSO, LDAP Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect) at an enterprise scale
- Skillsets in the following would be an advantage
- Programming experience in Java/J2EE, Spring/Hibernate, Rest APIs, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge of Containers and container orchestration platform
- Knowledge on version control tools (SVN, GitHub), Groovy scripts.
- Must have a clear understanding of the concepts of Identity and Access Management and related workflows.
- Experience in working with geographically dispersed teams, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience and exposure to threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience is a plus
- Industry certifications like CISSP, ForgeRock related certifications would be plus
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online