Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technician – Mechanical
Job ID: SNRTM001
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Supervise the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown and major & minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation
- To supervise a team of technicians carrying out basic instrumentation maintenance activities according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability and precision respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Check equipment & operating system.
- Repair & perform preventive maintenance as per established
- Comply with company safety & guidelines.
- Resolve belt conveyor & hydraulic system.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standard & controls are maintained at high quality.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test I, II or OND in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Three (3) to nine (9) years cognate work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of operation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Bonus
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online