Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like (Solar grid Gas); Power solution services; Power backup solutions; Renewable energy solutions; Power protection services; Power conditioning services; Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
- Electrical contractors and services/UPS/Inverter/Servo Stabilizer
- Experience in installation/troubleshooting/maintenance of Numeric UPS and other brands (up to 200kva) and stabilizer (up to 500kva)
- Knowledge in installation of electrical cabling and LV electrical panels
- Prepare technical specifications as per contractual requirements
- Implementation and coordination of electrical projects
- High quality of support services delivered to customers
- Willing to work as field service engineer and travel extensively
- Update job tickets accurately and on time
- Ensure JCCs are signed by customers and sent to Lagos HQ weekly
- Training junior engineers on repair and installation of UPS systems.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 4 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.