Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a telecommunications company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Transition Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
- Identify and manage the impact and risks associated with transition of new services and products into production.
- Negotiating Service Level Agreements with internal business divisions and coordinating the execution of the agreed SLA.
- Management of divisional Vendor Performance Management framework that ensures that IS Vendor SLAs underpins IS commitment to the business and non-performing vendors are reported and managed.
- Chairs the Change Control board with the business to assess the proper impact analysis of business changes to production so as to reduce or eliminate the impact to customers and revenue
- Deliver all Transition Projects and Programmes in line with recognized best practice methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting)
- Ensures accuracy of Enterprise Service Asset and configuration management system and process for proper impact assessment on Change and Release Management
- Manage the business relationship management & partnering with the Business and Information System Division to ensure alignment with business objective.
- Develop and manage Operational Level Agreement of all internal and business operational teams
- Develop and manage all Service Level Management agreement for the business and vendors
- Vendor performance and compliance management for effective delivery of services
- Ensure that service performance achievements meet or exceed all of their agreed performance targets, by managing the performance and deliveries of vendors and partners
- Develop, measure and report on vendor performance
- Develop, Measure and managed Service level management for all IT services
- Identify service level risks in time to avoid service interruption or degradation
Required skills & Qualifications
- HND or B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related courses
- 3-5 years of Customer Service or Account Management Experience
- Telecommunications industry expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of integrated T1, EFM, and VoIP
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated; able to independently complete tasks and also operate effectively in a team.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.