Services Beverages Africa Limited Recruitment: Apply for latest job / vacancies in Nigeria today in the Services Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020 for Diploma and Degree holders.
Services Beverages Africa Limited deals in food, drink and confectioneries. We are focused on manufacturing and expanding our distribution network and introducing new products to the market to fuel our growth. Basically we are a health related consumer goods firm famous for our condensed milk and formula milk products.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Services Beverages Africa Limited Jobs Recruitment 2020
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarise financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
2). Pastry Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Plan, implement and manage daily operations
- Prepare menus
- Suggest new menu items
- Understand visitors’ preferences and make suggestions based on findings
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings so that they are appealing to the eye
- Monitor supplies and ingredients necessary for daily operations
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment
- Train, guide and motivate pastry assistants
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a clean cooking station
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Keep abreast with the latest food and industry trends
- An OND qualification
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Applicable knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Friendly attitude
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
3). Brand Ambassador
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Post engaging content about our products/services online (e.g., social media and forums).
- Attend trade, product launches, and other events to represent the company.
- Network and establish strong relationships with potential clients.
- Familiarize yourself with our products and services to effectively promote the brand to potential customers.
- Implement various promotion and marketing techniques such as word of mouth, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Follow online comments and reviews and respond or forward to the Marketing department.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing events.
- Track customers’ preferences, metrics and campaigns and make recommend ideas for advertising and positioning.
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ preferences and market demands.
- Research, analyze and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Maintain a positive brand image all the time.
- Create social media strategies based on regularly evolving metrics and client feedback.
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or similar role.
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms.
- Experience creating online content and scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite and Buffer
- Excellent communication skills with a professional attitude.
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a strong desire to meet new people.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience in retail sales is a plus.
- BSc in Marketing or relevant degree
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
4). Chief Operating Officer
Location: Ikeja Lagos
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 6+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
Application Deadline: 19th November, 2020.
How to Apply for Services Beverages Africa Limited Jobs Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.