GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Intern – NYSC
Job ID: R3691707
- One year national youth service position to support on existing gas power services projects in Nigeria.
- The role requires working closely with assigned contract performance manager to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future services projects being executed/to be executed for our Gas Power business in Nigeria.
- This role will also require interface with other GE counterparts. It may require interaction with GE customers under the leadership of the assigned CPM.
- Support with project dashboard updates
- Outage planning and execution supports
- Parts documentation and tracking supports
- Periodic project report-out supports.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Record of achievement with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Adaptable and open to change
- Proactive with high level of integrity
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: