Apply for the ongoing Seven-Up (7up) Bottling Company Recruitment 2020 in the Latest Jobs / vacancies in Nigeria via 7up Career Job Portal.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina Premium Drinking Water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Seven-Up (7up) Bottling Company Recruitment
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling material procurement, leveraging on external relationships to support the innovation process.
- Supporting the implementation and operational execution of sourcing strategies.
- Supplier capacity planning, communicating the company’s requirement to suppliers.
- Driving Sourcing Team’s cost savings program.
- The candidate should be able to conduct periodic competitor analysis and benchmarking to drive competitive pricing for material inputs.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Interested candidates should have at least 3 years experience in sourcing/procurement in the FMCG industry.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
Method of Application for Seven-Up (7up) Bottling Company Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter (as the body of the email) to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted