Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Team Leader
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Shift Team Leader plans, organizes, supervises and controls the activity of the production for their assigned area of coverage on his or her shift, in order to fulfil the production plan at a high quality level, with high level safety compliance and optimum costs, according to company standards.
- Plans, organizes, supervises and controls the activity of the production for their assigned area of coverage on his or her shift, in order to fulfil the production plan at a high quality level, with high level safety compliance and optimum costs, according to company standards.
- Ensures all quality control parameters and variables are within acceptable targets in his/her Shift (e.g. Brix, Fill Height etc.)
- Is responsible for raw and packaging material on the shop floor, ensures materials are properly staged and is accountable for the usage of same materials.
- Drives start up timing as per plan after every production run on lines in assigned area of coverage.
- Responsible for reduction of all waste across the shop floor (crown, closure, syrup, sugar, label, shrink film etc.).
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with team, internal customers, peers, institutions, suppliers and employee/ union representatives.
Educational and Professional Requirements
- A minimum of HND or Bsc in Food Sciences, Engineering or General Sciences.
- 3 – 5 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- Good understanding and experience of current WC manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good understanding of GMP and GHK (5S) standards
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online