Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Team Leader
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
We are looking to hire a Shift Team Leader to join our Manufacturing Team. The role will be responsible for the following:
- Drives start up timing as per plan after every production run on lines in assigned area of coverage.
- Responsible for reduction of all waste across the shop floor (crown, closure, syrup, sugar, label, shrink film, etc.).
- Builds relationship with shop floor to engage them.
- Builds relationship with Engineering (Maintenance), Warehouse, Planning, Quality Assurance and maintenance-overhaul contractors.
- Ensures GMP/GHK standards are adhered to in his Shift, hands over his area with 100% compliance to GMP/GHK, executes GMP Audit as per planned weekly calendar, executes CAP as part of implementation from GMP/GHK Audit
- Understands and controls main cost drivers on the line, addresses excess manning in his shift.
- Manages usage for PPEs and consumables in his or her shift
- Ensures all quality control parameters and variables are within acceptable targets in his/her Shift (e.g. Brix, Fill Height, etc.)
- Is responsible for raw and packaging material on the shop floor, ensures materials are properly staged and is accountable for the usage of same materials
- Ensures that product is available as at when due and delays that may affect production continuity are promptly escalated to line manager.
- Manages, the return of all scrap materials like milk bags, sugar bags, kegs, drums etc. for their area of coverage during shift production run. Ensures these scraps are properly documented and accounted for during shift production run.
- Responsible for the conduct of operators and all shift team members in their area of coverage during shift production run.
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in Food Sciences, Engineering or General Sciences.
- 5 – 7 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of bottling operations
- Understanding of financial impact of decisions
- Ability to build and leverage relationships to improve results
- Open-minded and willing to experiment and try new things and improvement initiatives.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2022.