The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Shopper Insights Manager
Job Requisition: R-77679
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Description Summary
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Leads development of shopper understanding with focus on key Africa operating unit channels and shopper journey. Generate key shopper insights by channel.
- Ensure that key category, and shopper marketing plans are reflective of changing shopper need states and behavior.
- Lead the mining of digital shopper insights and work closely with the Customer and Commercial and Integrated Marketing teams to drive the execution of digital and ecommerce plans.
- Model and promote a shopper-first mentality throughout the organization through active immersion, communication of consumer and shopper learning, and sharing of insights.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Inter to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency).
- Partner with the Category Leads and the Customer and Commercial leads with clear actionable commercial insights based on primary sales, channel, pack, price linked analytics.
- Lead all ad hoc research projects across categories that include price, pack or channel variables – example conjoint studies.
- Provide strategic oversight and guidance to business plans, growth forecasts, brand strategies and new product launch plans for all brands in Africa Portfolio.
- Carry out duties equally through her/his team (including situational coaching and talent development) and individually; and interacting regularly with the Insights Lead, Insights Team, Global Insights lead, Marketing Lead and broader marketing and Customer & Commercial teams.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience including Market Research, Shopper insights, Commercial Analytics preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience.
- Knowledge in Market research techniques
- Knowledge in Insight approaches, trends and latest industry thinking Marketing execution experience.
- Be a key partner with business and P&L owners to enable better decision making founded on deep consumer, macro forces and commercial insights.
- Provide customer support to brands and Operating Unit to enable brand equity building and consumer relationship building, recruitment and loyalty across the portfolio.
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands,, done sustainably, for a better shared future, we will:
- Leverage our Bounderless Network
- Make our Cuture Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilties
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company.
- Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.