Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Overview of Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating the right ambiance and positioning of the products for the showroom based on brand strategy and will oversee creating a great customer experience and driving traffic to the showroom in line with the brand strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains the overall look and feel of the showroom in line with the brand requirements.
- In charge of visual merchandising and ensures that products are strategically positioned to reflect brand strategy
- Handles all event briefs and ensures that projects are managed effectively.
- Ensures that processes and procedures for events are strictly adhered to.
- Coordinates with Sales and Brand Manager in planning and coordinating events in the showroom.
- Conducts research on competitors to develop new and creative ways of driving traffic to the showroom.
- Introduce quarterly creative strategies to drive traffic to the showroom.
- Delivers excellent customer service and promotes a luxury brand experience.
- Provide expert information on products to enhance relationships with customers and increase loyalty.
- Delivers accurate product presentation to customers.
- Ensures security personnel and other front line staff members are appropriately stationed to welcome customers into the showroom while creating a good customer experience
- Takes all visitors on a tour of the showroom while trying to understand visitor’s needs.
- Checks that the Chef and Sous Chef are always at their stations.
- Identify potential customers and invite them for demonstration sessions – class.
- Captures customer data for all walk-ins and manages client database.
- Sends follow-up email to the customer within 24 hours of visit.
- Identifies, analyses, and resolves customer complaints and issues.
- Sends out emails and newsletters regarding the brand’s products and events to customers on the database.
- B.Sc Degree holder in any field from a reputable University
- 2-5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as an interior design architect.
- Sales and Supervision experience is a requirement for this position.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Applying expertise and technology.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.