Sims Nigeria Limited Recruitment: Apply for the ongoing Sims Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Latest Jobs & Vacancies in Nigeria.
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck & Bus Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidates should be responsible for the provision of support functions that will ensure seamless provision of vehicular services as wanted for the use of the company and agents in daily operations to meet and exceed the expectation of all users of the service within the agreed norms of safety, care and cost for the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring effective utilization of the trucks assigned.
- Responsible for implementing daily transport plan within the location head.
- Responsible to operate vehicless assigned with care and avoid accidents, damage and injury to all in the course of daily duties.
- Responsible to use assigned truck / bus to achieve daily perfect order fulfilment and reverse logistics whenever required with any truck/bus from/to any direction assigned with cooperation.
- Responsible to report truck repair needs and maintenance cycle by liaison with the location head and project manager.
- Responsible for ensuring daily update of log book report and status of vehicle papers to avoid penalty by Goverment trafficagencies.
- Responsible to manage and report cases of accidents, damages and theft that may occur in transit on daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring safety of persons and stock in transit in truck.
- Responsible for ensuring that the highest operational standards are deployed at all times and keep the truck / bus clean by washing.
- Responsible to provde support to field sales team with sundry request and support logistics by reaching out to the supervisor for clearance to provide such support.
- Responsible to use the companys truck / bus to convey only authorized goods and persons while using the allocated fuel for only company business
- OND, WASC, SSCE Certifications
- 5-15 years working experience.
- Must have valid drivers licence
- Must have good communication & interpersonal skills
- Must have sound knowledge of local and up-country routes and associated road furniture.
- Must have sound knowledge of traffic regulations Pan Nigeria.
- 35-45 years
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online