SIMS Nigeria Management Trainee Recruitment 2020: Apply for Latest Jobs / Vacancies in SIMS Trainee Recruitment via the Job Application Portal.
Sims Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of various brands of electronics products such as Samsung, Panasonic, Philips, Scanfrost, Royal, Powermatic, parsun, etc. We also have an assembly plant that is responsible for the assembly of elctronics products such as air-conditioners, refrigerators, gas cookers, TVs, Freezers, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
SIMS Nigeria Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full time
- Sales, Marketing and Branch Management duties as may be assigned by a Branch Manager
- Responsible for internal and external policies compliance monitoring (especially in respect of Modern Trade).
- Responsible for making 6 days-a-week Field Visits.
- Responsible for market feedback monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for under-study of Modern Trade’s Key Account Managers.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.SC Marketing or Business Administration (Possesion of an MBA degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be added advantage).
- Must have a minimum of 1 year post -graduation field Sales experience (Particularly with Key Accounts)
- Good knowledge of Lagos metropolis
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite (especially Excel & Power-point)
- 25-38 year of age
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent inter-personal skills and very strong business acumen.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply for SIMS Nigeria Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Successful candidates in this role are scheduled to become Assistant Branch Managers in a relatively very short time.