Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) is a HR consulting firm focused on small medium businesses. Our goal is to help our clients grow their businesses to internationally recognized ‘best practice’ organisations. We achieve this by assisting them put in place organisational structures which serve as the foundation within which they can build their business.
We are recruiting:
1). Job Title: Agribusiness Consultant
- Location: Lagos
- In this position you will be responsible for providing insights to clients. To do so, you will first meet with our clients to uncover their business needs and challenges. Then, you will use your strong analytical skills to perform quantitative and observational data analyses. From these analyses, you will form and present your recommendations to our clients.
- Performs qualitative and quantitative research on various agricultural markets and value chains:
- Develops and keeps up-to-date records of trends and activities in focus segments of the agricultural industry such as Poultry, Dairy, Equipment and Machinery e.t.c.
- Conducts surveys, administers questionnaires, compiles and analyses data gathered and prepares corresponding reports and/or presentations
- Conducts mapping exercise and develops and maintains database of players and their activities in focus segments of the agricultural industry and value chain to include the producers, input suppliers, equipment providers, service providers e.t.c.
- Plans, manages and organizes agricultural business events and meetings such as visits by international visitors, agricultural trade events etc.
- Attends relevant agricultural and related industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Participates and assists with proposals to clients, manage and identifies key concepts to be highlighted and presented to the potential client • Works collaboratively with team and clients to achieve project objectives and deliverables
- Builds and maintains strong stakeholder relationships with relevant contacts in relevant segments of the agriculture industry
- Develops and manages special projects as required, including research assignments, presentations and project documents for business development initiatives
- Prepares routine reports for the Principal Consultant providing situational updates on on-going and planned projects as well as plan of action for same
- 1st degree in agriculture related discipline (preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience (may include business development in a related industry) with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership
- Have a genuine strong interest in agriculture and the environment
- Ability to navigate a complex political environment, and negotiate and achieve consensus
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Ability to think creatively with a bias to make outsized impacts with limited, constrained resources
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to follow through on projects Planning and Organizational Skills
- Very good report writing skills
- Superior oral and written communications skills in English
- Provides timely, accurate and candid information on critical issues (planning/progress/results) to team members
- Writes clearly, logically and concisely
How to Apply: See Below >>>
2). Job Title: Production/Mechanical Engineers
- Location: Lagos
We are searching for a well-organized and experienced Production Engineers for PU Continuous Lines and Mechanical/Mtce Engineers to join a manufacturing firm and work with the team.
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in similar role in a manufacturing
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Eligibility: Indian Expatriates and Locals
- Skill in using majorly insulated panels and experience in metal line (cans) is an added advantage
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply