Skyline University Nigeria (SUN) Staff Recruitment – Academic Staff: Skyline University Nigeria (SUN) Staff Recruitment is ongoing for Academic Staff. APPLY NOW.
Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court.
Skyline University Nigeria SUN is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Lecturer
- Location: Kano
- Job type: Full time
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
- English Language
- Must have Master’s / Doctorate degree in the area of specialization from an accredited University
- Must have at least one degree at postgraduate level internationally.
- International work experience and community service will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience of teaching courses in the area of specialization.
- Candidate must show evidence of academic leadership through research and publications
- Must have cognate knowledge of the requirements of area of specialization.
- Candidate should have experience of teaching in a multi-cultural environment.
- Candidate must be versatile and knowledgeable on current trends in the world as It relates to education
- Should be compliant with ICT
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.